Matrix ShockProof Transparent Case by Skech in Space Gray for Apple iPhone 7 Plus (2016) Compatible with Apple iPhone 6+/6S+
This case is made from durable materials that will protect your phone especially from drops featuring a more simple, minimalistic look.
• Universal case, designed for the Apple iPhone 7 Plus and compatible with Apple iPhone 6 Plus/6S Plus
• Case is very durable, amazing quality & tough just as described. The rim of the case protects the phone very well and is slightly raised to protect the front as well but I do have a tempered glass for extra protection
• The inside of the case where the back of the phone touches the case - has a soft textured layer to absorb shock and resist impact
• All ports and buttons are easily accessible
• Case fits snug without any problems
• Case does add a little bulk but not too bad compared to other cases I have tried
• According to the listing - this case has been tested for 6ft drop test protection plus you get a 1 year warranty from Skech plus resists yellowing and scratches
• The back of this case is very slippery. I have found myself on many occasions having my phone almost slipping out of my hand because I cannot get a good grip. I wish the back of the case had a textured finish.
• This case is on the pricey side
I have used this case on my phone for two weeks now and it is amazing! The case looks brand new as there are NO scratches just as the product claims - no scratches nor yellowing. The only concern is this case is a little bit slippery so be careful if you just applied lotion, washed your hands, or at the pool/beach. I have had a few incidents where my phone almost slid out of my hands! Besides that, this is a durable, strong, protective case! I would still recommend this case if you are looking for quality.
Are you interested in purchasing this? Available on Amazon for $34.99 + free shipping
Customer Reviews on Amazon shows this product to be ★★★★★ 4.8 out of 5 stars
My Review ★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars!
|Use coupon code TAKE15OFF for 15% off your order|